Testimonial Letters From Building Owners
What project owners are saying:
- I recommend Cornerstone Construction to everyone that I know is looking to build. Kingdom Indoor Center is a 60,000 square foot steel building that opened in 2004.
I consider Cornerstone Construction a partner in this project from the design phase through the present. They stood by their timeline, product, and their budgets and continue to stay in touch with regards to any building maintenance questions we have.
Chris Keenan, Owner – Operator
Kingdom Indoor Center & Kingdom Soccer
8151 Merchant Place
I recommend Cornerstone Construction to everyone that I know is looking to build. Kingdom Indoor Center is a 60,000 square foot steel building that opened in 2004. Jerry Whitaker, CIC, CRIS, Agency Principal
Whitaker-LaChance Insurance & Risk Management
2176 East Centre
Portage, Michigan 49002
- Over the past 10 years, we have utilized Cornerstone Construction Mgmt to construct numerous projects. In my experiences prior to contracting Cornerstone, we found the building phase of our developments to be painstaking at best. Since using your company, we found that building, although challenging, does not have to be painful. From the design phase through completion, your staff has minimized the problems that frequently creep into construction projects and as a result have come in on time and on budget. More importantly, any follow up issues that have surfaced, were dealt with quickly and professionally to complete satisfaction.
I would not hesitate to recommend Cornerstone Construction to anyone looking to construct a facility and I look forward to our next project together.
Mike Spontelli, President
Business Cards Plus
8785 Portage Industrial Drive
Portage, MI 49024
- I have done two projects with Gordon Groves and Cornerstone Construction, the most recent of which was Clocktower Green in Richland. I can’t speak more highly of working with Gordon and the entire Cornerstone staff. More than anything, I appreciate the fact that they have felt like my partners in the projects we’ve done. They are honest, direct and prompt. In those instances when we’ve had issues (which happen in any project), they work quickly to resolve them and do so in a way that is fair to all concerned. Most importantly, my projects have been completed in a high quality manner, on time and within budget (unless changed by me!). I highly recommend Cornerstone Construction for any project you consider!
8599 32nd Street
Richland, MI 49083
Exerpts from other testimonial letters:
- You have provided counsel above and beyond your contractual commitment. Our experience has been excellent and would not hesitate recommending Cornerstone as a construction manager to other churches.
- Your effort on cost control has made it possible to add some finishing touches to the newly renovated facility.
- It’s a pleasure working with a company who provides what the customer is looking for, professional management in a cost and effective manner.
- I’ve completely enjoyed working with the “Cornerstone Team”! My only regret is that I miss all you guys in between projects. You guys are “Awesome”. Thanks.